Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Have you noticed...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    .....that all the recently-released dolls (besides Elizabeth) have had the "fuzzier" (for lack of a better word) eyebrows instead of the simple line ones? Both AGT 25 and 26 have them, and so does Jess. I wonder if AG is going to do the thicker eyebrows from now on [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also noticed that. I wonder...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ran to check my girls, and they both have simple line eyebrows. How do the fuzzier eyebrows look?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed that too. My Josefina has "fuzzy" eyebrows- they aren't in a straight line, they are sort of zig-zaggy.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 05, 2006 04:21 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have noticed that. I think it is to make them look more "realistic."

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I like the more feathered eyebrows better. They are much more realistic.

  7. #7
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I hope so! I like the new eyebrows. They don't look painted on like the solid lines ones do.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just looked at Kit, who I am pretty sure is 98 or so, and she has the feathered eyebrows.

    Other Kit mommies. . . . ????

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Kit has the feathered eyebrows. I think all Kits do. Oh, and just to let you know, Kit wasn't released until 2000 [img]smile.gif[/img] . I got mine in 2001.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    I just looked at Kit, who I am pretty sure is 98 or so, and she has the feathered eyebrows.

    Other Kit mommies. . . . ????
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Strange - how did you get a 1998 Kit. She was only released in 2000????

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 05, 2006 06:21 PM: Message edited by: Kym ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •